Antelope Valley Personal Injury Attorneys
Serving Lancaster and Palmdale
When you come to Accident Attorneys for help with your personal injury,
workplace injury or
wrongful death claim, you can have confidence in our ability to get the results that you deserve. Under the guidance of our Antelope Valley personal injury lawyers, you can benefit from:
- A legal team with more than 75 years of combined experience
- A legal team that has won millions of dollars for our clients in the form of insurance settlements and jury verdicts
The outcome of your case could determine whether or not you will be able to afford your medical treatment and support your family while you are out of work. Accident Attorneys is here to help you fight to obtain maximum damages for your injury accident!
- Accident Attorneys is proud of the professional recognitions that we have received from peers and associations in the legal field, some of which include:
- Attorney James W. Vititoe selected for inclusion in the exclusive California Super Lawyers® list, 2009-2013
- Attorney James W. Vititoe featured in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers
- Attorney Steve Rishoff included on the short list of nominees for the 2011 Consumer Attorneys of California Trial Lawyer of the Year award
- Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
Many of the personal injury law firms in Lancaster, Palmdale and throughout the Antelope Valley take an impersonal approach to client cases, but we do things differently. When you hire the Accident Attorneys, you will be working directly with your lawyer; not with a paralegal or assistant. We promptly return calls from our clients and we work to keep them informed of the details of their case throughout the process. A Lancaster personal injury attorney from our firm can even meet with you at your home, office or hospital if the injuries you suffered make it difficult to travel. Walk-in visits at our office without an appointment are also welcome.
At the outset of every case we represent, we take the time to learn everything we can about our clients. This step is important because it enables us to step into your shoes so that we can effectively tell your story to the jury, in addition to ensuring that we do not mistakenly overlook any possible damages that you may be entitled to receive. We assist our clients in:
- Obtaining medical care
- Replacing their vehicles
- Resolving employment issues
- Settling unresolved family matters
We take a sincere interest in our clients and get to know the entire family on a personal level. Our attorneys do not simply complete an indifferent intake form and then turn over the case to a paralegal. It is important for us to understand the nature and extent of the damages and injuries you have sustained. We also need to fully grasp the scope of the impact that the situation has had on your daily life, including work, recreation and leisure activities.
Get Legal Help in Lancaster, California
As soon as possible after your accident, contact the Accident Attorneys for a free case evaluation with a Lancaster personal injury lawyer from our team. Whether you have been injured in a
car accident or you want to sue for
medical malpractice, we are ready to review your case to determine whether or not you have grounds for legal action. If the other party is at fault for your injury or the loss of a loved one, you should not be forced to pay the price, and we want to help you obtain justice and compensation. Our lawyers will pursue a fair settlement out of court if possible, but we will not hesitate to take the case to trial if we believe that it is necessary to achieve a favorable outcome for your case.
Lake Los Angeles,
and throughout the Antelope Valley.